Thursday, February 28, 2008

To Bumbo or not to Bumbo...

So, we borrowed a Bumbo seat from a friend and I must say it is kind of neat how it works. Mattea seems to enjoy sitting in it for short periods of time. I'm not sure whether I like it or not. Do I want to "rush" her into sitting? There are so many baby products out there that push our little ones to be "older" than they really are. Since Mattea is my last baby, I just want her to stay little a little longer. They really do grow up so fast. That being said, we've used the Bumbo a little bit - mostly to get some cute pictures. Thanks to Mrs. Susan for the very cute striped sweater. It is my new favorite!






Speaking of growing up - we had Tri-Conferences at school today and both boys are doing very well in school. It is such a joy to see them learning so many things. They both have excellent teachers and we are very happy with the school. We don't know what the school will look like in 2009 as there could be some major changes - thanks to the new Waverley West going up. Hopefully it will remain the way it is, but it is too soon to tell.

Noah update - he is doing AWESOME! He is back on CH5 and sitting, giggling and progressing by leaps and bounds. He still has a journey ahead before he gets home, but we praise God for his miraculous healing on Noah. God does perform miracles, and we were blessed to have Him perform one on precious Noah. For complete details, visit www.noahgrantjohn.blogspot.com

Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Ramona said...

Mattea looks so big on the top picture, but then when you see her whole body she looks quite little again... Which is good because we still haven't met her... She's very cute.
Isn't it a blessing to get good reports from teachers, and to have teachers that can challenge and encourage our kids? I'm so thankful for good school systems and teachers!
Ramona