Monday, February 11, 2008

PUncTUaTIOn eTiQueTTe?

Ok - it took all my willpower not to redo the title properly - Punctuation Etiquette? I'm a little anal when it comes to punctuation and spelling. In fact, I was reading a cook book the other day and found a typo - it drove me nuts! Anyway, what is the etiquette for punctuation on a blog or in an email? I've been reading other blogs and some people type with no capitalization or punctuation. I'm fine to read it, I could just never write like that. So what do you think, do we need punctuation and grammatical rules for blogging and emailing? My big question of the day!

On another topic, it is frigidly cold out today. Man, I wish that the weather would warm up. I have noticed, however, that the sun is feeling warmer. I can sit in the sun that pours through my front window and feel warmth, sweet warmth. Can't wait for spring, or even just a "normal" winter day.

Enjoy the day.

3 comments:

esther said...

haha!!
i just sent you an email with CLEAR punctuation problems, tee,hee!
punctuation,schmuctuation...
that's my humble opinion :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.