Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Asleep...on your feet!

Benjamin was so tired one morning this week, that he literally fell asleep standing up! His little knees kept buckling, but he would just straighten them out and keep sleeping. Of course, he did wake up when I picked him up to put him ON the couch!
So, many of you know that both Benjamin and Owen have terrible eczema - we have tried so many creams, lotions and meds, it is not even funny. Our latest try (as recommended by our allergist) is "silver-lined (threaded) clothing" to be worn as PJ's or under clothes. The clothes are supposed to be better than cotton, anti-bacterial etc (http://www.dermasmart.com/). Worth a shot - at $45.00 per set, I sure hope they work! Here are the two of them in their luxury PJ's - of course having lots of fun snuggling in Benjamin's bed.
Mattea officially turned 2 months yesterday. She is now 10lbs, 9oz - exactly the same weight as Caleb at 2 months. Here are some of the pictures I took (for the first year, I like to take pictures on their "monthly" birthday as they change so quickly)!


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Kim....those are great pics....love the one of Ben!!!! They are all so snuggly!!! I had to chuckle a little bit when I seen how much Mattea weighs now...Chase was 11 pounds when he was born! It seems so absurd...everyone I know has such tiny little "even" growing babies...maybe we are drinking something different in our water on this side of the lake?????

Ramona said...

I find that so funny when I see kids sleeping in the midst of activities!

As for Shannon's comment above, I was just thinking that Jayd's wasn't much more then Mattea's weight at 6 months, but she was a lot longer... :-)

Check out my blog, and consider yourself tagged!