I thought it would be fun to compare all the pictures of the kids at 2 months of age, since Mattea will be two months old next week. I just couldn't wait until then. So, let us know who you think she looks like. Sorry for the somewhat poor scanning job, but you get the idea.

Mattea - 7 weeks

Caleb - 8 weeks

Benjamin - 8 weeks

Owen - 8 weeks
We still have the sickies here, so looks like it will be stay-at-home kind of weekend.
3 comments:
Hmmm...I'm thinking most like Caleb.
She's got me confused! When I first saw her pictures from your friend, I thought she so didn't look like your boys... But then in this picture, at first I thought Owen, but then I could also see Caleb... Tell us who you guys see, Kim!
All I know is they must all look somewhat alike 'cause they're all cute!
Ramona
she looks exactly like owen!
Post a Comment