Our boys are busy, busy, busy. Owen loves to stand on his head and has mastered headstands in the middle of the room with NO help - I think that is pretty amazing and cool. Of course, this means that Benjamin is trying it too as he really looks up to Owen. Benjamin is in the stage of "I can take my clothes off all by myself" and does this about 4 times a day (I can't really take him to pick up Caleb and Owen from school in his diaper, so I do dress him AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN). We sometimes end up putting jammies on in the late afternoon cause that is the only thing he will keep on! Caleb spends lots of timre reading - to himself and to his brothers (which can be quite helpful at times). Caleb is also getting his top front ADULT tooth - this has been a long time coming as it has been missing for almost 2 years! He is pretty excited about this event.
Enjoy the day!




1 comment:
Tristan would love to stand on his head like Caleb- he does it at nap time in his bed against the wall, and I caught him trying it half way up the stairs at my parents...
Your petite girl now weighs close to Jayd at 6 months :-) I keep thinking of how close in age our oldest are but how different their bodies are!
We need to get together already! We may be out at the beginning of Spring Break- we'll get in touch.
Ramona
PS Way to go Caleb- standing on your head, reading so much and growing your tooth in!
Post a Comment