Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SPRING!!

Hooray! Tomorrow is the first day of SPRING! I'm so excited. I love the official change of season. We can say "it is spring" and not just "it feels like spring." Indeed it is starting to feel more like spring. The boys have had fun making snowmen and playing in the large puddles in the schoolyard (Benjamin was up to his knees in water - I wish I would have had my camera with me). The boys also went on an overnight fishing trip with Ernie and his boss. They had a great time. They stayed in a "shack" and fished. I think in the picture of the kids on the bunk, Ernie's boss is actually fishing (the hole is beside him in the floor). The boys were very excited about this adventure. Owen found Ernie's sunglasses and decided that despite being inside for fishing, he needed them on. And the last picture is from this afternoon where ALL 3 BOYS played in one spot - without fighting!!








I hope that everyone has a lovely Easter. Easter is one of my very favourite times of year. It reminds me how blessed I am to have someone love me so much, that He sacrificed His life for ME - that I might have life! God is good. God is faithful.

Noah Update - We praise God that Noah was able to come home yesterday!! It was a long and hard stay for their family. We continue to pray for Noah and his family and if my readers do the same, that would be awesome. You can always link to Nichole's blog from here!

Happy Spring!

I have to add that after I posted this last night, as I was lying in bed I HEARD A GOOSE!! That is a SURE sign of spring!

No comments: