What a beautiful night for ghosts and goblins! Our boys were SO excited to go out trick-or-treating. This mama was NERVOUS. I've been reading too many stories of kids touching their candies and having anaphylactic reactions! We made it through tonight. We took all the kids around our bay...our pirate, Spiderman, horse and banana! We were quite the troop. Then Ernie took Caleb to his friend's as he was invited to go trick-or-treating with his buddy, Angela. They were both pirates, and too cute. Ernie then took Benjamin and Owen out, while Mattea played with the candy while I waited for kids to turn up. She liked taking the candy out of the bowl and putting it back in...check out the pictures of our little ones.



We sorted out all the "bad" candy - the stuff with nuts, peanuts or eggs (and anything we were not sure of). Lucky Ernie, he'll take this stuff to work. All in all, a fun night was had by all of us!
1 comment:
Love the banana suit! Looks like you had fun too. I'm glad the kids could find something they could eat. One lady I know finds one candy for their kids to eat and then they leave the rest out (she says for the candy sprite, but I think she meant spirit and I would use a different idea yet...)and in the morning, her kids find a small toy in place of the candy.
Ramona
Post a Comment