Monday, October 27, 2008

Belated, but Happy!

On October 19 - Owen turned 6 years old. I realize this post is late, but he had a wonderful day. The week before he got to celebrate with his cousins on my (Kim's) side of the family and on the 18th he spent time celebrating with Ernie's side of the family (We had a dinner celebration for Ernie's mom's 70th birthday!). On Owen's actual birthday, we had 3 friends over. They enjoyed making tie-dyed T-shirts (which turned out quite nicely, given that I've NEVER done it before), eating and playing. The weather was nice, so they got to spend some time outside too. Here is a picture of the birthday boy and his Spiderman cupcakes...

Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures...maybe it's time to upgrade my camera (I wish).

Here is Mattea's latest favourite...puzzles. Of course, she can't yet put them together (but Benjamin likes to do this) but she sure loves to take them apart.


1 comment:

Ramona said...

Happy Birthday Owen! You're 6 already! Wow. I hope you had fun at your parties. I think Tristo would have loved your cupcakes!
Ramona