10 months ago today our little girl was born...what fun it has been. Her stats for today...well, my scale says she is 14 pounds, but she was 16 pounds at 9 months so it must be off (no wonder I feel good when I step on the scale and read the numbers!). She is moving all over the place using her rolling and bum-bridging skills. She is starting to army crawl a little bit. Her new love is to stand - holding on tightly, but standing. She is getting more vocal, well she does have to keep up with her brothers. We're still slowly introducing new foods, but I wouldn't say we've been too successful. Our stroller was vomit-initiated the other day at the playground. Let's just say it was very gross and I could not believe how much came out of that little girl...all because of yogurt (which I was beginning to think we were safe with). Despite this, she is a happy and precious girl...one who is treasured and loved beyond the words I can say here.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
10 Months...How time flies
10 months ago today our little girl was born...what fun it has been. Her stats for today...well, my scale says she is 14 pounds, but she was 16 pounds at 9 months so it must be off (no wonder I feel good when I step on the scale and read the numbers!). She is moving all over the place using her rolling and bum-bridging skills. She is starting to army crawl a little bit. Her new love is to stand - holding on tightly, but standing. She is getting more vocal, well she does have to keep up with her brothers. We're still slowly introducing new foods, but I wouldn't say we've been too successful. Our stroller was vomit-initiated the other day at the playground. Let's just say it was very gross and I could not believe how much came out of that little girl...all because of yogurt (which I was beginning to think we were safe with). Despite this, she is a happy and precious girl...one who is treasured and loved beyond the words I can say here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe its already been 10 months!!!! Crazy!
Sandie
She is cute. And don't you just love tights? You can really tell that she's part of your family- love how each of your kids look so alike and so different at the same time!
Ramona
Post a Comment