I've been so blessed with some great friendships in my life. Some friends are "old" - as in I've known you for years and other are "young" - I've only known these friends for a short time. There are friendships that come and go based on your stage in life. Regardless, it seems that God always puts wonderful friends in my life, just when I need them. I pray I can be that friend for someone in my life too. Most recently, I've developed some new and exciting friendships on the playground at school. As we wait for the bell to ring, and the chatter of little ones settles as they disappear inside, the mommies of the playground hang out and chat. It is nice to hear that sometimes other mommies get upset with their children, that their children display "grade two 'tude" or that other's children have tantrums in the playground too! I'm by far not a perfect parent, and yet sometimes feel like everyone is watching to see how I (we) will react in any given situation. It is good to learn from others, have others pray for specific needs and develop new friendships (don't worry oldies - no one can take your places).
Today (September 30) I add a special thanks to the playground mommies for helping me when Mattea got sick. Your quick thinking and assistance was much appreciated. May you be blessed for helping.
And so, to all my friends - young and old - may you be blessed for your friendship in my life!
Enjoy the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment