Friday, April 4, 2008

Trickery Fool's Day!

Yes, this is a tiny bit late, but better late than never. On April Fool's Day (which Owen calls Trickery Fool's Day) we went to some friends for dinner. Owen and I had prepared a small trick for Ernie. As we ate our supper, the following conversation occurred:
Owen - Dad I have a loose tooth.
Ernie - REally?
Owen - Yes, really. It's this one. (points to a random tooth). Come wiggle it.
Ernie - Ok - goes to wiggle it..
Owen - TRICKERY FOOL's Day!
Ernie - what's that????
I then whispered to Owen "APril Fool's Day" and it all made perfect sense. Later, Ernie admitted that Owen had gotten him!! Doesn't work at every supper time though - as Owen keeps trying!

Spring Break is almost over and we have had so much fun - lots of time with friends, being out side and time together as a family. WE rewarded the boys (they completed a huge sticker chart) with a supper trip to Boston Pizza yesterday. I'ts getting so much easier to eat out these days - they are growing up so fast!

No comments: