Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thief River Falls

We spent this last weekend at Thief River Falls. We went with some close friends - 6 adutls and 11 kids - 17 people in all. I think at one point, all the kids except 2 were on one bed watching a movie. And I do know that at Saturday supper we were ALL in our room! Fun times! We spent lots of time swimming, eating ,swimming, playing games in the arcade and Ernie played some poker (which decreased the overall cost of our weekend!!). A few pictures from the weekend:




I have to include some very girly-girl pictures of Mattea. I don't usually dress her in frills, but I must admit it is quite fun! I got some great clothes from a friend of mine so it is really fun to dress her up! Today she wore a purple fleece dress just so that I could put the BabyLegs on her that I bought. The red dress was worn once to church and may try to squeeze her into it one more time.

No comments: