Mommy & Mattea - she was pretty attached to me during her mini photo shoot.

Mattea trying to make "2" with her fingers.

The next three shots are Mattea being a little tease...holding out a snack for mommy then grabbing it back, laughing and putting it in her mouth!
Overall, I was super pleased with all the pictures. It was somewhat chaotic, but the results were worth it! I had hoped to get a good family picture (done), and nice picture of all the kids together (done) and some nice ones of Mattea for her 2nd birthday (done). Success all around.
Enjoy!







4 comments:
Great pic's - Mattea's are sooo cute!!!
Jane
yup! They are beautiful! What a great photographer (and a great family too! :) )
Love those pics! Great job!
Looks great! I especially love the first one (other post)of M in her tutu!
Ramona
Post a Comment