Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Mattea!






We love you!

7 comments:

Sandie said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!!
Wow...you are getting so big.
Sandie

sam said...

Happy Birthday Mattea!!!!!!!!

nicole said...

Happy happy birthday Mattea!!!

nicole said...

The tutu turned out so well Kim! I love it!

Kim said...

Thanks Nicole...it is very cute, I must admit. Once I got it on her, she was fine to wear it. I had our photographer take some pics with her wearing the tutu...only problem was she was being a little cling-on. hopefully there is one good one with the tutu! I just didn't get the fairy wings done.

Ramona said...

Happy Birthday Mattea!

That is a cute tutu, Kim, which I am guessing form the comments you made. Way to go! I've had that on my list of things to do- but one has outgrown the fairy princess days so our other little girl is going to need me to get busy!
Ramona

Ramona said...

I had to come back and tell you that Jayd was just wearing a tutu- I asked where she got that, and she told me that I had made it for her several years ago! And then she showed me another one she has that she got form her friend's birthday party! One less thing to make after all!
Ramona