It is hard to believe that it is the end of November. Our kids were SO excited to see the snow coming down this evening as we decorated the Christmas tree (yep, we did that a few days early...I'm usually a December 1st girl, but was majorly over-ruled). This month has been filled with appointments, cookie making, tree-decorating and other fun stuff. See the pictures below for the chaos that is our home!
Mattea moves to a big girl bed...or at least a mattress.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Making Cookies

Our crazy son Owen. This is a squishy ball that broke and has been recycled into a hat!
.JPG)
Mattea loves it when I fill the sink with water for her to play in.

Tree Decorating
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
6 comments:
How wonderful! What a great evening! Mattea looks so big in a big girl bed!!!
I can't remember - is Mattea turning 2 or 3 in Dec?
Next Saturday is the big TWO! so hard to believe!
Looks like you a fun time putting that tree up! Our kids won out and our tree went up on Friday- I wasn't setting one up this year as I can only imagine what P&M will do when they see it and we can't communicate with each other about not climbing on it etc...
Crazy that Mattea is almost 2! She looks pleased with her new bed! We just set our crib up so we won't let Meshki see that Mettea is out of hers- she's going to be in her crib for a while...
Enjoy celebrating Christmas!
Ramona
How time flies I remember you pushing her in the bike stroller in her little car seat to school. Have a very Happy Birthday Mattea!
Hi Kim
Looks like you are having a good November. I love Mattea's hair, it is getting so long already. Hope your day is great!
Erica
Post a Comment