Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My organized mess...

Here's what I've been up to for the last few days...I'm on a roll!

My Pantry BEFORE...






And AFTER...





Tupperware Cupboard (forgot to take a before picture. Let's just say that when you opened the cupboard you had to watch out for falling tupperware).



My Miscellaneous Cupboard...


Hall Closet...


Junk Drawer...(again no before picture...too embarrassing to even take a picture)

5 comments:

nicole said...

while you're on that roll, want to come over and help me organize my scrapbooking stuff???
please?? with real milk on top?

Kim said...

Nicole...maybe if it were whipped cream on top of something yummy and a coke on the side...I might be convinced (or convinced at least to come over and eat!). What's our next craft project?

nicole said...

LOL!! I have SOOOO many ideas! And I can do whipped cream and coke...

:)

Ramona said...

Oh Kim- while you're at it, you can come this way too! Your photos got me tired... I've been nesting for some time now, but can't ever seem to actually finish a project...
Ramona
PS Your above mentioned craft night sounds fun- let me know what you guys do- I need some Christmas gift ideas!

This Mama Rocks said...

Wow I could really use your help over in my house! :) I found your blog today. I am have a couple giveaways going on this week if you are interested! Come by and check them out.