I'm going to start with pictures from today....PIGTAILS! Mattea actually let me gather her little wisps of hair into piggies! AND she actually kept them in...I think they are SO darling!.JPG)
Just a fun shot at the farm...
.JPG)
Caleb & Owen getting ready to canoe. Benjamin had a short ride and was so disappointed not to get to go further.
Just a smiley baby! That's Mattea's new smile that she gives me when I pull out the camera.
.JPG)
Caleb & Owen getting ready to canoe. Benjamin had a short ride and was so disappointed not to get to go further.
This was Benjamin's CT scan (June 26)...the worst part was wrestling him into the PJ's he had to wear (I imagine it to being similar to wrestling an alligator), and having the IV in his hand when he woke up (they put it in his thumb-sucking hand!). I don't know when we'll get the results, but hopefully sooner than later....JPG)
This is what I saw when I drove around the corner last Friday. The neighbors had a company moving a storage container and it tipped onto their neighbors TRUCK and HOUSE. There were huge tow-trucks along the street and the whole neighborhood was watching. The street was corodoned off by the police and everything...that set my heart racing when I first saw it. My first reaction was...who's having a reaction!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
On another note...you can see how my little Bean Noah is doing HERE. He is in Toronto (currently his whole family is with him) getting some medical treatment. Please keep Noah, his family and the doctors in your prayers. We miss them like crazy and are praying for a speedy and safe return! If you're reading this Brad & Nichole...we love you guys and miss you lots.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the day!
1 comment:
Those are the same pjs that khai had when he had his surgery! Too cute. Glad they finally got that scan done, and that it went relatively well!!
I love mattea's little smile!! ADORABLE!! again...great photos!!
Post a Comment