I'm in love all over again. I love my Bosch. In May, we made the leap and purchased a Bosch Universal Plus.
 |
| My Bosch Machine |
My mom had been graciously baking all our buns and bread for us (since we can't buy safe bread or buns...darn allergies) for sometime and we had been hemming and hawing about getting some type of mixer. Of course, I researched and researched, asked others what they used...and finally we bought it. And I have not been disappointed. I'm able to make LARGE batches of amazing dough...I think it has turned out every time! This baby can mix a recipe that has 17 cups of flour in it! It can blend ice so it is the consistency of snow (would be great for snow cones...must try that soon), and makes baking SOOOO easy and enjoyable. When I make a large batch of bun/bread dough I toss in the ingredients, and let it knead for about 9 minutes. Then I shape, let rise and bake. Easy, peasy.
Last week, along with the regular buns & bread I made, I also made some delicious cinnamon buns (and I still have an unbaked pan of them in the freezer).
.JPG) |
| Sticky buns...ready for the Oven. |
 |
| Sticky buns...ready to be devoured! |
Today, I baked bread and buns (I need to get more cookie sheets and loaf pans, but I can wait...). Then I made a pot of minestrone soup (without the pasta)...what could be better than fresh bread and homemade soup...you tell me!
 |
| Bread & Buns |
 |
| Minestrone Soup...yummy! |
Oh Bosch, how I love you!
2 comments:
I can't imagine all the bread/buns your family must eat. As a kid, I remember my Mom used to make all our bread from scratch by hand; funny how I never learned how to do it...and seem to have no interest...
Kim where did you purchase your Bosch?
Post a Comment