Ernie & I were married!
Wow- how time has flown. Seems like yesterday we were walking down the aisle, declaring our lifelong love to one another in front of our friends, family and God. Some friends have changed, and our families have grown...as has our love for one another. Though we may not walk hand-in-hand (with each other) as often as we would like, or have fewer opportunities to talk endlessly...we love each other deeply.
Ernie, I love you very much and am thankful for the 14 years we have spent together. Thank you for loving me.


4 comments:
You guys look adorable in those wedding pics :D
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary!!
Very lovely photos! I don't think you have changed abit; both of you!
Happy, Happy Anniversary!
Oh how I remember that day! It was beautiful. And you still are beautiful!
Congrats!
Ramona
PS and it was the next day that Linc was finally brave enough to talk about the possibility of us getting married!
Post a Comment