We spent the day at Gimli beach yesterday to celebrate Father's Day. We enjoyed a lunch on the boardwalk (the shady spots were all taken), a play on the beach, a play on the structure and a walk down the pier. The weather was beautiful, and everyone had a great time.
Happy Father's day Ernie. You are a great dad and I love how you spend time with our kids. They love you so much, and so do I! I'm glad you got in your golf game in the evening!
| Daddy's little princess! |
| Our fashion Diva! Love the goggles with the hat. |
| Learning to skip stones. |
| The cool water didn't stop anyone. |
| The stone pile was a big hit! |
| Owen & Ben |
| Owen |
| Benjamin |
| Caleb & Owen |
| Mattea |
A great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment