Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thinking...

I was thinking that it was time to update my blog...but I was wondering what could possibly be interesting enough or important enough to blog about. After seeing such a sweet little boy pass away, so many things seem so irrelevant and meaningless. However difficult, life does move on. I will strive to cherish memories of the past and make memories for the future. So I cuddle my kids more, try to be more patient, try to be a good and caring friend and pray for peace and comfort for my dear friends Brad & Nichole, Kailyn & Joshua.

With that, here are some pictures of my sweet little ones...














1 comment:

sam said...

Don't you just love when they find the winter stuff in the summer pull it out and say that they are going to put it away and then find it in the strangest places around your house. lol The two little ones are getting so big!