Thursday, May 8, 2008

She's got BLING!

Mattea turned 5 months old on Monday, and on Tuesday I had her ears pierced. As Caleb's grade one friend says "Mattea has BLING!" - that was kinda funny. I've always thought if I had a girl I would pierce her ears, cause it is just TOO cute. I must say, I do love it. She was a trooper - she only cried a little. Here are her 5 month pictures and stats - weight 12lbs, 12oz, length 24" and cute as a button...



Caleb & Owen have started soccer and are both LOVING it. Owen gets dressed in his uniform right after school on his soccer nights. The only bad thing is they are in 2 different leagues so play on opposite nights - which means we have soccer 4 nights per week. Makes life pretty busy.


Benjamin is doing well and loves being outside when the weather is nice. His asthma has been acting up so he huffs and puffs like an old man with minimal exertion. That sucks. Hopefully we can get it under control sooner than later.

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to...
Our 3 superheroes, Benjamin after a fall into the mud at the bottom of the slide, Owen crafting and listening to music!


No comments: