Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jumping on the Band Wagon

Well, after many months of contemplating whether I would start a blog or not...I have decided that I will give it a shot. I'm not sure I have great inspirational things to say, but I can share my thoughts and moments with you.

After reading the blogs of some of my friends, I've decided that the theme of Something Worth Sharing is appropriate. Being a mom, my main focus is my children...and the little and big things they do are worth sharing. I also want to use the idea of Capturing the Moment - each moment is precious, and once it is gone...it is a memory.

I hope you enjoy my musings.

3 comments:

Ramona said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Kim! I look forward to seeing pictures of your family- and especially your little Mattea since her face is covered up in the cute picture of your kids on the side bar!
Ramona
www.willowdalewhimsy.blogspot.com

Kerri said...

Welcome to the blogging world Kim. I'm so happy you have decided to join us. It will be so much easier to track all those kids of yours :)
Kerri

kannan said...

THANKS. Pl. visit –
http://kannan8620.blogspot.com
http://kannan.edublogs.org