Just this week I had 2 friends from elementary and highschool come for a visit with their children. It was a great time to catch up on each other's lives and see how far we have all come. I never imagined we'd be where we all are today...and I'm very proud to call these ladies my friends (even though for some of us it has been over 10 years since we've seen each other - let's not wait that long this time). Anyway, one of the ladies is a photographer and avid scrapbooker (see her store at
www.rhubarbroots.com) and took some awesome pictures of Mattea...which of course I must share. You can also check out her blog at
http://chronicaledmoments.blogspot.com/ and see more of her awesome photography. Here is a little sampling of her work with Mattea...




3 comments:
Beautiful picture, Kim. I went to your friend's site, and both Linc and I weren't sure if that was your girl or not- she doesn't look like your boy's pictures to us. She is adorable (not saying they aren't!!).
We'd love to visit (the last time we were about to call you was the day before Jayd "broke out" in her fifth disease rash, so it's good we didn't bring that to your place). We'll look at our calender and get back to you.
Ramona
www.willowdalewhimsy.blogspot.com
Your pictures made me melt.
your sons verry handsome, i hope gets some boys like you
Post a Comment