Hello again
No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. It sure has been a long time since I've blogged...and lots has happened!
Caleb turned TEN! How did that possible happen? It seems like just yesterday, he was my first baby, my bundle of joy. Now he is tall, happy (sometimes moody) and still brings joy to my heart! He was sad that we were away for his birthday, but we did celebrate before and he celebrated again on his actual bday!
Where were we, you ask? In CUBA - with our friends Brad & Nichole. We had an AWESOME trip - made great by the friends we were with, the places (yes, places - we were upgraded mid-way through to a super great resort) we stayed, and the things we did (eat, read on the beach, eat some more, beach some more...you get the picture).
Now it is Spring Break - almost the end of it. We've had fun with friends - including meeting Lincoln & Ramona's two youngest children! What a blessing their visit was! I can't believe how well M&M played together - those girls were 2 peas in a pod. As I think about it, there was not a single fight between them! Amazing!
Cheers,
1 comment:
I wish I'd taken time to take a few photos of the kids playing... Another excuse to get together soon again! The little M&Ms were so very cute playing and chatting together. And the older ones had so much fun too! Thanks again for having us.
Post a Comment