Today is Owen's eighth birthday. We love you Owen and are so hopeful for your future.
For fun, here are EIGHT things I love about Owen...
1. His smile
2. His giggle. When you really get him laughing (usually just by tickling a little), he has one of the best laughs around!
3. His loyalty to his friends (and brothers and sister - when push comes to shove).
4. His perserverence
5. His love of life
6. His energy
7. His tenderness (I love when he sees Mattea sleeping and says "oh mommy, I love watching her sleep, she's so cute. She's the cutest ever")
8. His loving heart (I don't always recognize this among the chaos, but Owen truly does have a loving heart, and I appreciate it and pray that it will only become more loving to those around him).
A recent picture of Owen getting his cast off...I love that he is giggling because it tickles!
On Sunday of this past week, we were able to take part in the Walk for Wishes. Our best friend's son Noah was granted his wish to see Tigger at Disney back in 2009. I know what an impact that trip made on their family and the memories that they hold dear to them because of it. I feel privileged that we were able to walk for such a worthy cause. The kids had a BLAST (not to mention, they got WAY too much candy), and it was nice to spend time together supporting our friends. Here are some pictures of the walk....
The kids loved the visit from Rotten Ronny...oops I mean Ronald McDonald!
No comments:
Post a Comment