Saturday, April 17, 2010

Come join the PARTY!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hello readers....
So, this year I've been seeing this Ultimate Blogger's Party button all over the place, on several sites that I frequently visit. Soooooo, I decided that I would join in the fun too!

My little blog, is mostly about the happenings of my family. I'm a wife, mom and friend to many wonderful ladies. I have four children - ages 9,7,4,2 so our life is busy and sometimes crazy. My three boys are LOUD and energetic. My daughter, well, she is really the princess!

My Family


My Kiddos



I love to visit giveaway and review sites (and I have quite the list that I visit). I also love to support my in-real-life friends who have started their own blog/business! I'm also an "allergy" mom - we live with several severe allergies in our family. Despite, having friends and family who care...it is very difficult to understand living with allergies unless, well, you live it. I love the online community that shares, vents and supports those of us with allergies in the family! I love reading about other moms, how they manage (or don't manage) and love the support that flows both ways.

So, welcome to the PARTY!

My prize choices:
• USC17: A $200 Apple gift certificate, provided by CmomGo.

• USC39: A $50 PayPal cash prize, provided by MomDot.

• USC8: A $55 e-gift card to Amazon.com, provided by Kelly’s Lucky You.


It is so hard to choose...so if these are gone, I'd be happy to win anything!!

15 comments:

Mommy Moment said...

Stopping by from the PARTY! Sounds like you have a very interesting job!

I hope you find time to visit me too!

Smiles!
Jody from Mommy Moment

Staci A said...

You have an adorable family! My little one has allergies too, though we aren't sure how severe. It's definitely taught me to be so much more aware of things than I ever was before!

Tracey said...

Visiting from the UBP2010. Your children are precious! Hope you enjoy the party!

The Activity Mom said...

What a beautiful family! =)

makeetis said...

Stopping by from the UBP10 and just wanted to say hi..You have a beautiful family.
brewerchickey78@yahoo.com
Amy B.

Lori said...

Stopping by from the UBP!
You have a beautiful family!!!
Blessings~

http://enjoytheprocess.blogspot.com/2010/04/ultimate-blog-party-2010.html

rob@stylebymommy said...

Great blog, beautiful babies. Your little girl is too cute, we LOVE her 'do.

Have fun with the UBP!
Sarah & Robyn

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Thank you for choosing my donated prize as one of your faves.

I love the last picture of your princess....too cute!

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos said...

Hi Kim!!!
Oh, those pictures are adorable!
Did you take them?

Nice to see you partying!! Good luck in winning, there are some great prizes, aren't there!?!

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos

http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/2010/04/who-doesnt-like-a-party-utilmate-blog-party-2010/#comment-17819

Gigi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) your family is beautiful and I bow down to you as an OT...an OT worked miracles on my son when he was 2.5 and had speech/sensory issues. Thank you for the work you do :)

Stacey said...

Stopping by to say HI from the UBP! Hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to meet you! You have a beautiful family! Great "Party"! Hope your having fun at the UBP, I know I am! Here is my Party Post, come on over and make yourself at home!
http://www.mrs-marine.com/2010/04/2010-ultimate-blog-party.html

Kristine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you're enjoying the UBP 2010! You have a gorgeous family. I look forward to stopping back by here.

SheilaC said...

Your kids are adorable!!! (and those curls on your daughter's little head, how could you cut them!?)

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nice to meet you!

SheilaC

CalgaryDaddy said...

Great Site! Found you on My organ Chaos! I have a stroller giveaway that you may like!

Shane
www.calgarydaddy.com