Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Ramblings...

Hello friends...this update is LONG overdue. Our computer died...literally it stopped working one day...poof - it would not turn on! Sooooo, that's partly an excuse...the other...well, probably pure laziness. We have not had too many exciting things happen here, which can be a good thing! Sometimes, no news is good news. But we have been having fun...reading, playing outside, playing lego and for me...cooking (yep, I love to cook and you'll see some pictures of our latest dinner...yummy!). So instead of me rambling on, I'll post some pictures (cause let's face it, my kids are just too cute not to show you!).


Benjamin is a bottomless pit when it comes to snacks!

Our creative genius - Owen!

Our not-so-neat eater - Mattea!

Peek - and- read!


These toes are yummy!

Cool dudes...the snowman was made by the neighbors
but enjoyed by all

The Thiessen's first teaset made for a nice party!
Asian-inspired Meat Tortierre - made from scratch...yummy!
Enjoy your day, friends...





2 comments:

Ramona said...

Yeah- I came on the right day- a new post with pictures of your cute and growing kids! I must say the meat pie wasn't looking so yummy to me- but it did inspire me to put make a strawberry pie on my menu list for tomorrow, only I realize as I try to type that Tristan probably can't roll the pastry and my arm is too sore from a fall on the ice that I took last week...
Thanks for your update! I'm glad you're well and your computer is now too!
Ramona

Kerri said...

Your kids are growing up so quickly! wow! You are one busy mom.